I am not complaining about this. I am only documenting it so that one day when I am retired and "bored" I can look back on these days and appreciate a relaxed life. Here is my Wednesday of this week which is semi-typical of most Wednesdays right now.
4:35 Leave with Karina and Jason
4:40 Drop off Jason at Scouts (he's 10 minutes late)
4:55 Drop off Karina at Soccer (she's 5 minutes early)
5:00 Pick up Carl's dry cleaning
5:30 - 6:00 Mitch has trombone lessons. Although I don't drive him to or from lessons, this means he's not around to babysit, therefore Tyler and Mark are in their carseats this whole time.
6:00-7:00 Piano teacher tries to reschedule lessons for Karina and Mitch at this time. NOT TODAY!
6:00 Pick up Jason from Scouts
6:15 Pick up Karina from soccer. (I found out I was supposed to be there at 6:00)
6:30 A meeting at the middle school which I'm suppose to be at but do not attend.
6:30 Return home to make a quick dinner
6:45 Leave for Karina's activity Days and Mitch's Young Men's activity. I broke a rule and let my kids eat dinner in the car.
7:00 Drop off Karina and Mitch at the church
7:30 Drop off Jason at baseball practice
8:15 pick up Karina
8:30 pick up Mitch and return home
8:45 put young kids to bed
9:30 pick up Jason from baseball
3 comments:
Wow Shanna!!
You amaze me:) Seriously- I don't know how you do it!
Wow! You are awesome and one day you will think about only having to pick Mark up from practice and wonder what you are going to do with the rest of your time. You are the best.
this schedule is inSANE!!!!
Post a Comment