Friday, October 31, 2008

Football with Spaghetti Sauce

Mark & Robbie decided to play football with the spaghetti jars in the living room. After I had done some cleaning, I decided to call them back down and take a picture. The picture doesn't show the sauce on the walls, fireplace, stereo, and couches but it's really there. After steam cleaning the carpet with shampoo, vinegar, and OxiClean (OxiClean worked best but it left the carpet crunchy so I had to steam clean it 3 more times to make it feel like normal) the carpet is pretty much back to its regular state.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Bertie said...

Oh my goodness! you are such a good sport Shanna-- I would have gone through the roof-- especially if my carpets already looked nice like yours do! That is so funny-- football with spaghetti sauce- that is a NEW one!:)

jessl said...

Oh my goodness! I don't have to tell you how horrible that is but I do want to tell you that I thought of you during stake conference when they said that our small changes can be seen becuase we handle situations better after we have been praying for sometimes years to overcome things. way to go shanna you are about to be translated.

Alisha said...

Holy cow! Were you furious? I would have gone nuts! Only you could be diligent enough to get those stains totally out! Way to go!

Jen Petty said...

Oh man! And you thought you would be able to get MORE done with Robbie and Mark playing together! I can't even imagine how you felt! I'm glad you saw enough humor to post it!

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice to know everyone's kids do crazy things like this, not just mine!

David said...

Look Shanna! Your nephew has a blog!

http://oppressiveimagination.blogspot.com

~David

Carianne Moore said...

Oh, I am sooooo sorry! What can we say about little boys! They are always full of not so fun suprises! I would have probably cried!