We have been so lucky to be able to celebrate Christmas in Utah with family most every year since we moved away. We celebrate Christmas early at our home and then Santa fills just the stockings in Utah. Our kids love getting to celebrate Christmas three times each year (once at home and then twice at each grandparents home). Carl goes to ski and visit family with the leftover time. I go to see family and then ski with the leftover time. We love being able to play in the snow and enjoy the mountains (I think if we still lived in Utah, the cold and snow would get old, but where my kids don't see it often, it's a great treat!)
2 comments:
I am jealous! Especially since you went to "The Beav"... our home turf! Looks like fun!
WOW! We were there! We were at Beaver the day after Christmas. If you were there the same day, I would be so sad. I was thinking as I was skiing how much fun we had with our great group of friends on that hill and how great it would be to get our families together to ski. My legs were burning a lot more than I remember though. lol
Post a Comment